I am excited to announce that I will be hosting my very first webinar pilot this March! The purpose of hosting a DIY webinar is because I get a lot of questions about how i create my projects, and sometimes I feel like I leave out some information in my video tutorials on Youtube
So, I came up with a solution to explain steps in the projects that I may have missed in my prerecorded videos and be able to address all the unanswered questions or questions that might be too hard to explain in the comments section. During the webinar, homies and I will DIY a project together and will be able to ask me questions live!
So to start my webinar journey I need some of my loyal homies to help me out with the pilot webinar. The webinar is free to join! You will only be responsible for purchasing the materials needed to create the project. The project material should be no more than $50. The materials list is provided below.
What will we be making?
We will be making a tufted or untufted if you prefer, window bench made from a Walmart coffee table or if you have an old coffee table taking up precious space in your home, it can be a candidate for this webinar. To get those creative juices flowing here are some inspirations pics similar to what we will be making.
- Sauder Beginnings Collection Coffee Table, Black
- 1 yard or 1 1/4 yards of thick fabric
- 1 yard of batting
- 1/2 of foam I recommended 2 to 3-inch foam for comfort purposes, but you can use thinner foam if you choose to. Also, measure the length and width of your table top, so you don’t have to buy more than you have to.
If you would like to spray paint your table legs before upholstering, please purchase:
- Rust-Oleum American Accents Ultra Cover 2x in you color choice
AND If you have dark color table, purchase
- Rust-Oleum American Accents Ultra Cover 2x Primer
- Medium or Heavy duty staple gun
- Medium or Heavy staples. Make sure the staples are for with the gun you buy. The staples ID number will are displayed on the staple gun and product package.